The New York Manufacturing Extension Partnership is offering grants up to $10,000 to select projects that help New York State Manufacturers address impacts to their business due to COVID19 that were caused by supply chain disruptions.
This has presented an opportunity for New York State manufacturers to take steps to optimize their supply chain, explore new markets and products, identify new customers, and implement processes to become more competitive.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis while funds remain available, starting February 19th, 2021. Applicants will be contacted within 20 days of submission.
Total Grant pool is $200,000 for manufacturing businesses across New York State.
To get access to the application, please follow the link below to request a unique application URL.
- Must complete CEG’s Supply Chain Survey (we will inform if you haven’t already)
- Must be a Manufacturer with manufacturing facilities in New York State
- Manufacturer must commit a minimum 1/6th of the project costs
- Project must be completed by September 1st 2021
- Other requirements and guidelines can be found in the Supply Chain Grant Resource Guide or within the application